With over 65 years of experience developing hardware and software solutions for both table and quick-service restaurants, DUMAC has just added game-changing two-in-one grocerant technology to its RORCv6 POS system. That means you can now manage your in-store dining and grocery checkout with one system -- cutting your POS technology needs in half.
- Use one common payment application for in-store dining and grocery checkout
- Take dining orders at both in-store kiosks and cash registers
- Ensure accurate cash management by creating one process for register counts
- Maintain one set of books for dining and grocery sales
- Increase order handoff efficiencies between kiosk and kitchen
- Streamline business by allowing more orders to run through your system, leading to increased sales
- Improve customer experience with mobile app
An open ecosystem that opens the doors of opportunity.
RORCv6's new, two-in-one POS module features both a Kitchen Display System and Kiosk application. Shoppers are now able to place their individual orders directly through any RORCv6 kiosk in-store, a feature that is new to the grocery space. Orders placed, either by a shopper through the kiosk or by a cashier at the register, will then be directly displayed to the kitchen through RORCv6's kitchen display system, creating a more efficient food preparation process.
See how this game-changing POS solution can help improve your in-store experience.
To schedule a demo, or to order RORCv6's new grocerant solution, please call 315-463-1010 ext. 4 or email RORCinfo@dumac.com.